Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cherishing Moments with Family

I always cherish moments with family. Since most of our immediate family lives at least 2 hours away we don't get to spend time with them very often, but it makes the times that we are together even more special. I'm so grateful for every moment spent with my family and Jesse's family...I wish there were more!

Logan didn't know he was supposed to put the beads on the tree, not himself!

At my dad's house, Logan's favorite toy was the gate!




Grandpa is a great playmate


Visiting a Christmas tree farm with Jesse's family


Hanging out with his aunt, Anneliese


Logan loves it when his dad throws him up in the air

Logan and his cousin, Ryder, are so much fun to watch


Grandma let Logan and Ryder pick out the Christmas lights for the tree...they chose multi-colored lights

No comments:

Post a Comment