Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thankful List

A couple weeks ago our pastor gave a sermon about being thankful and praising God for all the blessings in our life. During the sermon he listed some of the things that were on his "Thankful List". When I got home that Sunday, I created my own thankful list...

I am thankful for...

1. God's unconditional love and grace.

2. Jesus' sacrifice so that I will have eternal life.

3. Eastview Christian Church members and leaders.

4. The Bible.

5. Sunshine.

6. Daffodils and petunias.

7. Jesse and Logan because they love me unconditionally and make me laugh daily.

8. Thomas the Train because he brings such joy to my son.

9. My mom who taught me sooooo much and loved and supported me for 27 years.

10. My dad because he always lets me know how proud of me he is and because he is an awesome grandfather.

11. Peggy because she loves my dad just the way he is.

12. My siblings who are all very different from me, but have taught me to respect those differences and because I love them all very much!

13. My in-laws for accepting me into their family and loving me no matter what.

14. My job because it challenges me daily, but I truly enjoy every challenge.

15. My co-workers who have taught me so much.

16. My students who have also taught me so much.

17. Oreos, peanut butter and pizza because they are yummy!

18. DVR because without it I would never get to see my shows since my husband is so thankful for his Playstation 3.

19. Libraries (free books!!!...who doesn't love free stuff!)

20. My doctors and dentists who I trust completely.

21. Music.

22. All my friends who know everything about me and love me and support me even though they know everything about me.

23. The people who work at Culvers--they are always soooooo friendly.

24. My home, sweet, home.

25. Shelly and the Hart family for loving Logan and taking such good care of him every day.

26. Nemo because he cuddles with me when I'm sad.

27. Comfy blankets and good books.

28. Blogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment