Monday, May 11, 2009

Loving Life

"I love my mom and dad this much!"

Life is good! Mother's Day weekend we visited Jesse's family in Sterling and we had a great time. My dad also came and ate dinner with us on Saturday night. It was so much fun to watch Logan "interact" with his cousin, Ryder. They like to watch each other and "share" toys. My first Mother's Day as a mother was very special. Jesse made breakfast and lunch and did all the cleaning up. He even watched Bride Wars with me. I frequently found myself thinking throughout the day (and most days), "I'm truly happy!" What a great feeling!!!

Logan either has another cold or he has allergies. As a result of his cold or allergies he had a blocked tear duct that got infected. We visited the doctor today and now we have to give him eye drops twice a day (and of course he hates it). Also, Logan's pediatrician referred us to an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor and so we'll be meeting with him soon to address Logan's congestion problems. Despite his minor health problems, Logan is a very happy baby. He smiles and laughs all the time. He is truly loving life!


Chillin' in the sun!

Logan and Daddy

Logan and Ryder

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute pictures! I can't believe how much he's changed in just a month! Glad you had a nice mother's day!

    ReplyDelete