Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. Although I think of her everyday and miss her everyday, I think about her even more on her birthday. I miss her like crazy these days. It deeply saddens me that Logan will not grow up with his grandma around, but I know they will meet someday. We already show him pictures of her and talk about her all the time. I also sing to him songs that she sang to me when I was young. Unfortunately I inherited her terrible singing voice, but I don't think Logan minds. Like we have in past years, Jesse and I will eat Chinese food and play Scrabble (two of her favorites) in honor of her. We love you mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. She would be sooo proud of You and the mother you have become. I would love to have you closer because you teach me things everytime I see you.

    Your mom's spirit continues to be present through you and Logan (eyes). I love you!
    Liese

    ReplyDelete