Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Summertime is unofficially here in the Bowman household. I am off work for almost three months and so far I'm loving every minute of it. Logan and I are doing lots of fun things including spending time at the park and zoo. Logan loves the baby swings; however, he is still a little too small for them so we stuff a towel inside the swing to give him more support. He continues to be a very happy boy who smiles and giggles all the time. I have been trying to capture his giggle on video, but he seems to get very serious whenever the camera comes out. Finally, a friend of mine was able to record us together while he was in a swing and a few giggles were captured. He is becoming more verbal and he loves to "talk" and make funny noises if you jiggle him on your lap. We have so much planned for this summer and I can't wait. Jesse is very busy with work and his new band. He has had two gigs in the past week. Jesse and I will celebrate our two-year wedding anniversary this weekend with a trip to Galena. We're looking forward to some time to ourselves (thank goodness for Grandparents!) Happy summer to everyone!

Playing around with mommy's glasses



"I want to be just like my daddy!"



In the petting zoo



Logan loves to watch the tiger at the zoo




Giggles on the swing




Making funny noises on Grandpa's lap

No comments:

Post a Comment