Sunday, June 28, 2009

Visiting with Family and Friends

Last week Logan and I visited with family and friends. We stayed at my dad's house and spent time in the pool and at the park. We also visited some of my extended family. Logan loved "swimming" in the pool (although most of the time he was more interested in chewing on his rubber duckie). We also got to spend time with my friend, Tabitha, and her two children. I didn't get any pictures of all of us together because we were in the pool. It was a fun-filled visit and we're looking forward to going back soon!
In the pool with Mommy

Chillin!

Hanging out with Grandpa

Cuddling with Great-Aunt, Pat

Logan with his Great-Grandma

Playing with Grandpa

"I love to swing!"
Grandpa is already spoiling Logan by letting him play with the remote (he doesn't get to play with it at home).

Taking his "first steps"










No comments:

Post a Comment