Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Entertainment


In my opinion one of the hardest things about raising an eight-month-old baby is keeping him entertained. I take that back, he is easily entertained, but the things that entertain him are not always entertaining to me. There's only so many times a day I can play "peek-a-boo", "jump up from behind the couch" and say 'boo'"and "stack the cups and knock them down" a day. And the boy can sit in a swing for up to 45 minutes as I push him and he looks around...I've decided next time I go to the park I'm taking my book with me! And something that works one day may not work the next day. So...I was very pleased last night when he decided to tip his toy basket over himself and pull out a toy one by one, look at it, chew on it and then throw it aside before grabbing the next toy. This went on for almost two hours and I was so pleased and enjoyed catching up on some of my favorite TV shows. I have some cleaning to get done today, do you think I'll be able to sit him in front of his toy basket today for two hours?



No comments:

Post a Comment