Sunday, October 11, 2009

Soul Mates


Dane and Kate Myers


I've never believed in soul mates. I always believed that people just reach a point in their life where they are ready to settle down and they get married and then sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't work out. The idea of there just being one perfect person out there for everyone was just too unfathomable to me...until, I met Kate, my sister-in-law, and got to know her and my brother, Dane, as a couple. I don't think I've ever met two people more perfect for each other. They truly are soul mates. Their relationship is so filled with love, respect and friendship. When they celebrated their marriage last weekend I was thrilled to be a part of the special day. Jesse, Logan and I were all in the wedding party and we had a fantastic time. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast. I had a great time hanging out with my siblings. It isn't very often that we are all together and so I cherish those times even more. I realized how much I miss them and I wish we lived closer to one another. All in all, it was a beautiful day and wedding. Jesse and I couldn't be happier for them. Congratulations Dane and Kate!!!
Kate with the junior bridesmaids, flower girls and ring bearers


Our family

Logan was pulled in a wagon by Kate's nephew, Ethan


Ethan pulled the wagon like a champ (but he made sure to let us all know that it was heavy!)



Logan did a great job...he loved the attention

With my dad and Dane



Jesse and Dane always have fun when they hang out together



Logan had a great time hanging out with the flower girls on the dance floor





The after party, downtown Galena with Dane, Staci (my sister) and Jeff (my brother-in-law)

No comments:

Post a Comment